The Oaks Golf Club is nestled amongst majestic timberlands and native wetlands providing one of the most unforgettable golfing experiences on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. This exceptional Mississippi golf courses is highlighted by the striking par-72 layout, strategic bunkering, dramatic green complexes, and a meandering routing, which creates a serene and tranquil golf experience.
The Oaks has received numerous awards and accolades, and hosted several major tournaments.
- “Best Courses You Can Play” Golf Week Magazine
- 4 ½ Stars “Best Places to Play” Golf Digest
- Ranked #6 “One of the Top Ten Values in Mississippi” Golf MagazineVoted top Ten Course in Mississippi by Golf Digest
- “Golf Course of the Year for the Mississippi Gulf Coast”, The National Golf Course Owners Association
- “If you play just one course on the Gulf Coast, make it The Oaks”, Maxim Golf
- Voted “Best course on the Coast” by readers of Coast Magazine
- COMPLIMENTARY FIRST ROUND ($59 VALUE)
- TWO COMPLIMENTARY TOURNAMENTS ($129 VALUE)
- COMPLIMENTARY HAT OR TOWEL($20 VALUE)
- 10 COMPLIMENTARY SMALL PRACTICE BALLS ($40 VALUE)
- 1 COMPLIMENTARY REPLAY ($30 VALUE)
- 1 COMPLIMENTARY TWILIGHT ROUND WITH 3 PAYING GUESTS ($35 VALUE)
- 1 FOUR FOR A FRANKLIN COUPON VALID MONDAY—FRIDAY ($50 VALUE)
- 1 COMPLIMENTARY DRINK TICKET ($3 VALUE)
- UNLIMITED ROUNDS AT PREFERRED CARDHOLDER RATES (FROM $15-$49)
- UNLIMITED GUEST ROUNDS AT $5 OVER CARDHOLDER RATE
- THE ALWAYS LOWEST CARDHOLDER PRICING
- 2 FOR 1 PRACTICE BALLS
- TWILIGHT RATES BEGIN AT 1:00 PM DAILY INSTEAD OF 2:00PM
- 10% DISCOUNT IN THE GOLF SHOP (NON SALE MERCHANDISE)
- BONUS POINTS PROGRAM (EVERY 10TH ROUND IS FREE)
PGA Professional, Russ Bloom gives lessons to men and women of all ages. He has been an instructor for 10 years giving over 1500 lessons and hundreds of beginner, short game, group and junior clinics. Russ believes in sound fundamentals and simple mechanics. He also focuses on all aspects of the game for rapid improvement including, full swing, short game, putting, mental approach, proper practice, specialty shots and course management.
Four Day Junior Golf Camps that include: Golf Instruction by PGA Professionals
focusing on safety, proper etiquette, rules, putting, pitching, chipping, and full swing mechanics. The Oaks will provide the driving range, range balls, and clubs, if needed. Each participant will receive a gift pack. The final day will include an awards ceremony and hamburger cookout.
Get Golf Ready Level I – WOMEN ONLY is designed to teach you everything you’ll need to play golf in just a few lessons. Each session, coached by Russ Bloom, PGA, will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting. No equipment needed!