3RD ANNUAL DICE TOURNEY
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2019
8:00 AM SHOTGUN – 2 PERSON TEAMS
BREAKFAST, GOLF, LUNCH & PRIZES
$1,500 IN PRIZES (based on full field)
CALL 228-452-0909 TO SIGN UP!
PUBLIC – $59 – includes breakfast, lunch, golf, prizes and drink specials
CARDHOLDERS – $49 – includes breakfast, lunch, golf, prizes and drink specials
PLATINUM MEMBERS – $30 – includes breakfast, lunch, golf, prizes and drink specials
Handicaps: All teams will start off with 18 rolls. They will then receive additional rolls based 50% of the average of their handicaps. This means a team with an average handicap of 20 will receive a total of 10 extra rolls or 28 total rolls. The maximum total rolls a team can have are 36.
Tees: Players will tee off based on the following criteria:
Amateurs (0-10 handicap) Blue Tees
Amateurs (11+handicap) White Tees
Ladies Red Tees
Rolls: Teams must use a minimum of one roll per hole. You may then use additional rolls to try for easier formats. Place hash marks on the scorecard whenever using your extra rolls to keep track.
Scoring: Scorecards will reflect the additional rolls (after 18) that teams have in reserve to use at their discretion. Place hash marks on the scorecard whenever using these extra rolls on a hole to keep track of your teams extra rolls.
Enter only one score for the team per hole on the scorecard.
Formats (Based on Dice Roll):
(1) Scramble: The easiest format available. Teams will both tee of and then choose the best shot to play from. They will continue this format until the hole is completed.
(2) Shamble: Both players tee off and choose the best tee shot to hit from. From there they play their own ball with the best score on the hole representing their team score.
(3) Best Ball: Both players play their own ball throughout the hole with the best score of the two representing their team score.
(4) Alternate Shot: If this format rolled an additional roll will be made to determine which player on the team hits 1st. From there the team alternates hitting every shot until the hole is completed.
(5) Worst Ball: Both players play their own ball throughout the hole with the worst score of the two representing their team score.
(6) Worst Ball Scramble: This format will drive people crazy. Both players tee off and must choose the worst shot. This is continued throughout the hole until the hole is finished. The team they are playing with will choose which shot is the worst option if a clear choice is not obvious. ALL PENALTIES COUNT.
Lift, Clean, and Place everywhere outside of hazards.